It’s more than just a job. It’s a career.
Carolinas IT, a Logically company, is a successful, rapidly growing IT outsourcing and consulting firm with operations across the United States. Founded in 1999, the organization has grown to 150 employees and received numerous awards and recognitions, including the Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work in Maine, Ingram Micro SMB 500 and several Microsoft partner awards.
Are you ready to?
- Work with the newest and exciting technology
- Join a company that has solid leadership and a vision for the future
- Be part of a team where your quality of life and job satisfaction is truly valued
We work hard to be a dynamic and continuously improving organization founded on integrity and the superior delivery of services. As the premier provider of computer networking service in the region, we’ve seen significant growth in our business because we don’t just invest in our technology. We invest in our people.
Our team of world-class experts lives and breathes our core values. We have a strong drive for performance and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. We work hard, but we enjoy our success.
Take a look at our Mission and Vision statements. You may find some things that sound different. We take them seriously.
Carolinas IT offers the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA account with company contributions
- 401k plan with a 3% match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Dog friendly office at our HQ location in downtown Raleigh
Click Here to View and Apply for Open Positions on Logically.com
We are looking for a motivated and energetic team member with strong communications and organizational skills to join our sales team. The successful candidate will work with our sales and marketing team as we provide our clients with information on our products and services. The position is fast paced and challenging, the ability to learn quickly and work under pressure is necessary. As we are a fast growing, entrepreneurial company, there is unlimited potential for growth and advancement on our team.
- Support outside sales team with client relations
- Create and deliver quotes for equipment purchases
- Research information for clients such as product details and provide appropriate resources for technical questions about those products.
- Serve as a liaison between clients, account managers, vendors, and partners
- Track annual renewals for software subscriptions and hardware warranties
- Field questions from account managers, clients, and internal engineering team
- Must be a resourceful problem solver
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate is key; strong written and verbal skills a must
- Professional and organized
- Capable of managing several tasks at once in a high operational tempo environment
- Good understanding of basic Office software and ability to learn specific quoting and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Being a naturally inquisitive person who enjoys helping others will greatly benefit you in this role
- Must pass drug test and background screening
This is a Full time employee position, we offer:
- 14 days PTO plus holidays
- Casual (jeans OK) work environment
- Group medical coverage, flexible spending arrangement for medical and childcare, health savings account
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan (eligible at first entry period after 90 days)
- Subsidy for health club membership
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org