It’s more than just a job. It’s a career.
Are you ready to?
- Work with the newest and exciting technology
- Join a company that has solid leadership and a vision for the future
- Be part of a team where your quality of life and job satisfaction is truly valued
We work hard to be a dynamic and continuously improving organization founded on integrity and the superior delivery of services. As the premier provider of computer networking service in the region, we’ve seen significant growth in our business because we don’t just invest in our technology. We invest in our people.
Our team of world-class experts lives and breathes our core values. We have a strong drive for performance and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. We work hard, but we enjoy our success.
“Carolinas IT has created a culture around our core values: Integrity, trust, initiative, leadership, and professionalism. I am amazingly humbled each and every day by the people I work with. Not only are they very intelligent and talented individuals, but they also are just good people. The leadership we have here is like I have never experienced before and I cannot see myself being anywhere else.”
“Every day I walk into Carolinas IT and I feel completely blessed to be an employee here. The owner makes a point to get to know his employees, and it’s apparent that he has encouraged the same behavior all throughout the company. Everyone cares about your well-being, your family, and making work here a very enjoyable experience. They truly care about their employees here, and there is not a day that I wake up and not want to come into work at Carolinas IT.”
“I have worked for Carolinas IT for over 10 years. As an Account Manager, I have the support I need to bring in new business and grow our existing accounts. From Project Management to Marketing, I have all the tools I need to be successful. It’s very rewarding to work for a company that is committed to providing excellence for our customers. I am proud to be part of such a dedicated and capable team.”
“Carolinas IT fosters a culture that makes you feel proud to be a part of their family. With amazing perks such as a corporate retreat Lake House, business-casual dress policy, unlimited vacation/flex time off policy, and more, Carolinas IT is an amazing place to work. As an employee, I feel welcomed, challenged, and respected. In summary, Carolinas IT is the first company I’ve have the privilege to work for that I look forward to ‘going in’ every morning.”
Take a look at our Mission and Vision statements. You may find some things that sound different. We take them seriously. Carolinas IT employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% cost coverage for employees for medical, dental and vision, with company contribution to dependent care coverage
- Company contribution to employee health savings account on a bi-weekly basis
- 401k with company matching
- “Flex Freedom” time policy, no limit on time off
- Casual dress policy 5 days a week
- Free snacks, soda and custom coffee
- Convenient access to I-40
- Gym membership subsidy (the YMCA is right across the street from our office!)
- Generous mileage, technology and expense reimbursements
- Monthly employee activities
- Bike share program
- Community involvement with organizations such as Toys for Tots, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network and more
- Developing, tracking and closing sales leads
- Calling prospects to find new customers and projects
- Regular meetings with assigned customers to promote the solutions and services of the company
- Networking with other business professionals
- Providing sales support for existing client business relationships
- Working with technical staff to generate proposals
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Working as part of a team to develop informational seminars and marketing material
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment where strong organizational and social skills are essential
- Must be comfortable discussing and proposing technical solutions to business challenges
- Must be a self starter and have internal motivation with a drive to succeed
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn and not be intimidated by technical subjects. (You don’t need to be a tech, you just need to be able to learn about the services and products we offer and how they can help our clients.)
- High degree of integrity
- Strong ability to network and coordinate with other professionals
Compensation to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Track shipment of equipment purchases
- Check-in hardware received from vendors
- Document serial numbers and register licenses and warranties
- Assist with RMA’s and returns
- Coordinate vendor rebates/spiffs
- Post daily cash receipts
- Perform client credit checks
- Assist with collections
- Enter accounts payable
- Serve as backup for Purchasing and Vendor Reporting
- Serve as backup for Invoicing and License Administration
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in a similar role. Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures is required, as is hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must, as is a friendly and positive attitude. Experience with QuickBooks, ConnectWise and/or QuoteWerks software packages is a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Monitoring Network Status – Providing first level remediation to user, network, or server issues
- Escalating issues to the on call Senior Engineer as required
- Assisting with client report generation
- Updating client documentation
- Carrying out network preventive maintenance tasks such as patching and updates
- Off-hour project tasks
- Assist with Managed Services reactive incidents
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose LAN/WAN problems
- Install, upgrade and configure network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software, file services, and backup systems
- Active Directory/Group Policy management and administration
- Min 3+ Yrs experience providing technical support to end users running Microsoft XP/7/8.
- Min 2 Yrs experience providing technical support on Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2012
- Patch management experience (Desktops/Servers)
- Support/troubleshooting of MS Office products.
- Direct support experience of MS Outlook in a Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Troubleshooting of basic network connectivity.
- Strong understanding of basic network architecture to include functionality of switches, routers, firewalls. (Not necessarily the configuration of them, just their function on the network)
- Support of printer and peripheral network connectivity.
- Support of popular web browsers.
- Understanding of basic group policy use
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude Instinctive troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Professional bearing and manner
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Must pass drug test and background screening
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Server/Active Directory Experience/Group policy
- Microsoft Exchange Admin/Support Experience – Virtualization experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
We have an open position for an Associate Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services Team providing day-to-day advanced technology project work and support for our clients.
The Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) is responsible for designing, installing, and supporting networking technologies for clients, and supporting clients and their networks.
Requirements / Experience
- Min 3 yrs experience with Microsoft Server Solutions
- Windows Server/Active Directory Experience/Group policy
- Microsoft Exchange Admin/Support Experience
- 1yrs+ Server hardware from Cisco, Lenovo, HP and Dell, including the use of the vendor’s deployment and management solutions
- 1yr+ VMware ESXi management, installation and configuration
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
Salary Range: $60,000 – $65,000 annual, depends on skills and experience.