It’s more than just a job. It’s a career.
Are you ready to?
- Work with the newest and exciting technology
- Join a company that has solid leadership and a vision for the future
- Be part of a team where your quality of life and job satisfaction is truly valued
We work hard to be a dynamic and continuously improving organization founded on integrity and the superior delivery of services. As the premier provider of computer networking service in the region, we’ve seen significant growth in our business because we don’t just invest in our technology. We invest in our people.
Our team of world-class experts lives and breathes our core values. We have a strong drive for performance and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. We work hard, but we enjoy our success.
“Carolinas IT has created a culture around our core values: Integrity, trust, initiative, leadership, and professionalism. I am amazingly humbled each and every day by the people I work with. Not only are they very intelligent and talented individuals, but they also are just good people. The leadership we have here is like I have never experienced before and I cannot see myself being anywhere else.”
“Every day I walk into Carolinas IT and I feel completely blessed to be an employee here. The owner makes a point to get to know his employees, and it’s apparent that he has encouraged the same behavior all throughout the company. Everyone cares about your well-being, your family, and making work here a very enjoyable experience. They truly care about their employees here, and there is not a day that I wake up and not want to come into work at Carolinas IT.”
“Carolinas IT is a great place to work! We have been serving clients for over 20 years in Raleigh, NC and beyond. We work hard to have a place that appreciates our employees and our clients. It’s great to work for an organization that operates with professionalism and integrity.”
“Carolinas IT fosters a culture that makes you feel proud to be a part of their family. With amazing perks such as a corporate retreat Lake House, business-casual dress policy, unlimited vacation/flex time off policy, and more, Carolinas IT is an amazing place to work. As an employee, I feel welcomed, challenged, and respected. In summary, Carolinas IT is the first company I’ve have the privilege to work for that I look forward to ‘going in’ every morning.”
Take a look at our Mission and Vision statements. You may find some things that sound different. We take them seriously. Carolinas IT employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% cost coverage for employees for medical, dental and vision, with company contribution to dependent care coverage
- Company contribution to employee health savings account on a bi-weekly basis
- 401k with company matching
- “Flex Freedom” time policy, no limit on time off
- Casual dress policy 5 days a week
- Free snacks, soda and custom coffee
- Convenient access to I-40
- Gym membership subsidy (the YMCA is right across the street from our HQ office!)
- Generous mileage, technology and expense reimbursements
- Monthly employee activities
- Dog-friendly environment at our HQ office
- Bike share program
- Community involvement with organizations such as Toys for Tots, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network and more
We have an open position for an Associate Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services Team providing day-to-day advanced technology project work and support.
The Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) is responsible for being the onsite technical support administrator, handling server/Active Directory/SAN support, IT architecture, special projects, and end user assistance.
Requirements / Experience
- Min 3 yrs experience with Microsoft Server Solutions
- Windows Server/Active Directory Experience/Group policy
- Microsoft Exchange Admin/Support Experience
- 1yrs+ Server hardware from Cisco, Lenovo, HP and Dell, including the use of the vendor’s deployment and management solutions
- 1yr+ VMware ESXi management, installation and configuration
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
Carolinas IT has an open position for a dynamic self-starter to fill the position of AP/AR Specialist on a full-time basis. This team member will provide support for the Accounting and Purchasing functions of a rapidly growing Raleigh-based technology firm. This position offers opportunity for professional growth for the right individual.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage client collections
- Make deposits and post daily cash receipts
- Perform client credit checks
- Enter accounts payable
- Track shipment of equipment purchases
- Check-in hardware received from vendors
- Document serial numbers and register licenses and warranties
- Assist with RMA’s and returns
- Serve as primary backup for Purchasing Manager
- Serve as backup for Invoicing
- Special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in a similar role. Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures is required, as is hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must. Significant collections experience is strongly preferred. Experience with QuickBooks, ConnectWise and/or QuoteWerks software packages is a plus.