It’s more than just a job. It’s a career.
Are you ready to?
- Work with the newest and exciting technology
- Join a company that has solid leadership and a vision for the future
- Be part of a team where your quality of life and job satisfaction is truly valued
We work hard to be a dynamic and continuously improving organization founded on integrity and the superior delivery of services. As the premier provider of computer networking service in the region, we’ve seen significant growth in our business because we don’t just invest in our technology. We invest in our people.
Our team of world-class experts lives and breathes our core values. We have a strong drive for performance and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. We work hard, but we enjoy our success.
“Carolinas IT has created a culture around our core values: Integrity, trust, initiative, leadership, and professionalism. I am amazingly humbled each and every day by the people I work with. Not only are they very intelligent and talented individuals, but they also are just good people. The leadership we have here is like I have never experienced before and I cannot see myself being anywhere else.”
“Every day I walk into Carolinas IT and I feel completely blessed to be an employee here. The owner makes a point to get to know his employees, and it’s apparent that he has encouraged the same behavior all throughout the company. Everyone cares about your well-being, your family, and making work here a very enjoyable experience. They truly care about their employees here, and there is not a day that I wake up and not want to come into work at Carolinas IT.”
“I have worked for Carolinas IT for over 10 years. As an Account Manager, I have the support I need to bring in new business and grow our existing accounts. From Project Management to Marketing, I have all the tools I need to be successful. It’s very rewarding to work for a company that is committed to providing excellence for our customers. I am proud to be part of such a dedicated and capable team.”
“Carolinas IT fosters a culture that makes you feel proud to be a part of their family. With amazing perks such as a corporate retreat Lake House, business-casual dress policy, unlimited vacation/flex time off policy, and more, Carolinas IT is an amazing place to work. As an employee, I feel welcomed, challenged, and respected. In summary, Carolinas IT is the first company I’ve have the privilege to work for that I look forward to ‘going in’ every morning.”
Take a look at our Mission and Vision statements. You may find some things that sound different. We take them seriously. Carolinas IT employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% cost coverage for employees for medical, dental and vision, with company contribution to dependent care coverage
- Company contribution to employee health savings account on a bi-weekly basis
- 401k with company matching
- “Flex Freedom” time policy, no limit on time off
- Casual dress policy 5 days a week
- Free snacks, soda and custom coffee
- Convenient access to I-40
- Gym membership subsidy (the YMCA is right across the street from our office!)
- Generous mileage, technology and expense reimbursements
- Monthly employee activities
- Bike share program
- Community involvement with organizations such as Toys for Tots, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network and more
We are looking for a motivated and energetic team member with strong communications and organizational skills to join our sales team. The successful candidate will work with our sales and marketing team as we provide our clients with information on our products and services. The position is fast paced and challenging, the ability to learn quickly and work under pressure is necessary. As we are a fast growing, entrepreneurial company, there is unlimited potential for growth and advancement on our team.
- Support outside sales team with client relations
- Create and deliver quotes for equipment purchases
- Research information for clients such as product details and provide appropriate resources for technical questions about those products.
- Serve as a liaison between clients, account managers, vendors, and partners
- Track annual renewals for software subscriptions and hardware warranties
- Field questions from account managers, clients, and internal engineering team
- Must be a resourceful problem solver
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate is key; strong written and verbal skills a must
- Professional and organized
- Capable of managing several tasks at once in a high operational tempo environment
- Good understanding of basic Office software and ability to learn specific quoting and CRM software
- Being a naturally inquisitive person who enjoys helping others will greatly benefit you in this role
Carolinas IT is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team. The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for providing support and services to our clients through a variety of channels.
- Manage day-to-day communication with new and existing clients via phone, email and in person.
- Educate and provide helpful guidance to customers relating to our products and services
- Generate reports and facilitate administrative operational procedures
- Resolve client concerns and complaints in an expedite manner, with courtesy and professionalism
- Elevate unresolved issues to the appropriate department or resource
- Correspond with partners regarding mutual customers or clients
- Communicate proactively with customers on a regular and frequent basis regarding current services, related issues and trends, as well as potentially valuable options for changes
- Support operational groups when handling major service escalations
- Own recurring billing questions and issue resolution
- Lead efforts to renew customer contracts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Independent worker; self-motivated
- Prior client services experience required
- College degree (2 or 4 year) required
- Able to effectively leverage technology to build strong relationships with the accounts in its portfolio
- Must possess an understanding of our technology offerings and be able to articulate its benefits to all customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience documenting client interactions in a CRM or good working knowledge of CRMs.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong interest in understanding business needs and supporting client goals with technology-related solutions
- Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
Salary: This position provides a base salary plus commission.