It’s more than just a job. It’s a career.
Are you ready to?
- Work with the newest and exciting technology
- Join a company that has solid leadership and a vision for the future
- Be part of a team where your quality of life and job satisfaction is truly valued
We work hard to be a dynamic and continuously improving organization founded on integrity and the superior delivery of services. As the premier provider of computer networking service in the region, we’ve seen significant growth in our business because we don’t just invest in our technology. We invest in our people.
Our team of world-class experts lives and breathes our core values. We have a strong drive for performance and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. We work hard, but we enjoy our success.
“Carolinas IT has created a culture around our core values: Integrity, trust, initiative, leadership, and professionalism. I am amazingly humbled each and every day by the people I work with. Not only are they very intelligent and talented individuals, but they also are just good people. The leadership we have here is like I have never experienced before and I cannot see myself being anywhere else.”
“Every day I walk into Carolinas IT and I feel completely blessed to be an employee here. The owner makes a point to get to know his employees, and it’s apparent that he has encouraged the same behavior all throughout the company. Everyone cares about your well-being, your family, and making work here a very enjoyable experience. They truly care about their employees here, and there is not a day that I wake up and not want to come into work at Carolinas IT.”
“Carolinas IT is a great place to work! We have been serving clients for over 20 years in Raleigh, NC and beyond. We work hard to have a place that appreciates our employees and our clients. It’s great to work for an organization that operates with professionalism and integrity.”
“Carolinas IT fosters a culture that makes you feel proud to be a part of their family. With amazing perks such as a corporate retreat Lake House, business-casual dress policy, unlimited vacation/flex time off policy, and more, Carolinas IT is an amazing place to work. As an employee, I feel welcomed, challenged, and respected. In summary, Carolinas IT is the first company I’ve have the privilege to work for that I look forward to ‘going in’ every morning.”
Take a look at our Mission and Vision statements. You may find some things that sound different. We take them seriously. Carolinas IT employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% cost coverage for employees for medical, dental and vision, with company contribution to dependent care coverage
- Company contribution to employee health savings account on a bi-weekly basis
- 401k with company matching
- “Flex Freedom” time policy, no limit on time off
- Casual dress policy 5 days a week
- Free snacks, soda and custom coffee
- Convenient access to I-40
- Gym membership subsidy (the YMCA is right across the street from our HQ office!)
- Generous mileage, technology and expense reimbursements
- Monthly employee activities
- Dog-friendly environment at our HQ office
- Bike share program
- Community involvement with organizations such as Toys for Tots, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network and more
- Monitoring Network Status - Providing first level remediation to user, network, or server issues
- Escalating issues next level support as required
- Assisting with client report generation
- Updating client documentation
- Carrying out network preventive maintenance tasks such as patching and updates
- Remediation of client incidents
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose LAN/WAN problems
- Install, upgrade and configure network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software, file services, and backup systems
- Active Directory/Group Policy management and administration
- Min 3+ Yrs experience providing technical support to end users running Microsoft Windows 7 & 10.
- Min 2 Yrs experience providing technical support on Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016
- Patch management experience (Desktops/Servers)
- Support/troubleshooting of MS Office/Office 365 products.
- Direct support experience of MS Outlook in a Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 environment.
- Troubleshooting of basic network connectivity.
- Strong understanding of basic network architecture to include functionality of switches, routers, firewalls. (Not necessarily the configuration of them, just their function on the network)
- Support of printer and peripheral network connectivity.
- Support of popular web browsers.
- Understanding of basic (GPO) group policy use
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude Instinctive troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Professional bearing and manner
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Must pass drug test and background screening
- MCSA/MCSE - 2012/2016
- CCNA (In any specialization)
- Server Administration Experience
- Microsoft Exchange Support Experience
- Virtualization experience (VMWare/Hyper-V)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Microsoft: 2 years (Preferred)
- Technical Support: 3 years (Preferred)
Apply Now to Tom.Hughes@CarolinasIT.com