How do we stand out from all the other service providers in the area?
- We’ve been in business for 21 years, we are a stable and successful member of the local business community.
- We offer the expertise, experience, and depth of a national firm combined with the responsiveness and flexibility of a locally owned and operated service company.
- Unmatched technical capabilities; most engineers carry advanced level certifications, including CCIE, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCDP, MCSA/MCP, NCDA/CDMA, CNSE, CIPTDS, MCITP, CCA, Security +, A+, Network +, VCP, STS: Altiris; PMP, CSSA, SCCM, ITIL, and many others.
- We are veteran-owned . Our founder’s 30 years of military service shapes our leadership, values, and culture. Our team combines the best of military operational expertise with a nimble, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented culture.
- Over 2/3 of our staff are technical employees. We keep the overhead low and focus on providing you with experienced, professional, and reliable support.
- Our team includes dedicated project managers to keep your projects on track and ensure proactive and thorough communications.
- We offer clients a fully customized, secure, private cloud, with geographical redundancy for disaster preparedness.
- We operate our own 24/7/365 Network Operations Center in Raleigh to constantly monitor and proactively manage your network.
- Our support includes onsite visits when necessary as well as remote management.
- Our support includes formal, written Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with client-directed priority levels.
- Our staff is comprised of 100% employees; we value long term relationships, stability, and providing jobs for local citizens to support the local economy.
- Our dedication to the security of your network is evidenced by having a Certified Information Systems Auditor on staff.
- We have successfully completed a SOC2 examination for security and privacy.
- Our company is organized so labor intensive projects don’t impact ongoing support. We have a large enough staff to have separate teams for projects and ongoing managed services. What that means for you is you don’t have to worry that your service levels will suffer when we are working on a large project.
- Enterprise password management to ensure security is always maintained, even if staff transitions (ask your current provider how they keep track of passwords a tech has accessed, and how they make sure those passwords are changed if the tech leaves)