Efficient. Scalable. Secure.
In today’s ever-changing world of technology, there is a greater need for cloud efficiency. More applications, more data and more devices means a greater need for security and protection. Our cloud services are designed to provide you with a reliable, high-performance platform for all your applications. We help you eliminate spending capital to upgrade physical hardware and software, reduce your IT operating costs, and simplify server management.
Carolinas IT is now a Cisco® Cloud and Managed Services Program (CMSP) Master Provider. The CMSP is a comprehensive framework that enables, rewards, and governs partners who offer Cisco Powered cloud and managed services based on the architecture for the Microsoft Cloud Platform, branded as Cisco Powered™. Our Cisco Powered services include Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS). Carolinas IT is the only service provider in the country to offer DRaaS on NetApp and VMware infrastructure.
- Meet business needs in real time with reliable, enterprise-class performance audited by an independent third party and backed by written service-level agreements.
- Protect your applications and data with a highly secure environment.
- Enjoy greater financial flexibility with reduced capital expenditures.
- Optimize operating costs with scalable, pay-as-you-go services and accurately allocate IT expenses among users.
- Automate deployment and management across physical and virtual resources while increasing your access to innovation.
- Reduce shadow IT and gain greater economies of scale by consolidating your spending.
- Maintain business continuity with an independent failover site.
- Eliminate the need to build out your own secondary data center while simplifying overall IT management of your business.
- Reduce capital investment by shifting to predictable operational expenses.
- Leverage the geographic diversity of your DRaaS provider to maintain compliance.
- Free up resources to focus on your core business by leveraging our expertise and continuing investment in leading-edge disaster recovery technology.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your disaster recovery plan is always ready through regular testing that doesn’t interrupt your day-to-day operations.