This Privacy Notice describes the practices of the Logically, a United States-based technology services company , with information relating to you (“Personal Information”). Carolinas IT collects, uses, and maintains (hereinafter “processes”) Personal Information from you relating to business activities.
This Privacy Notice addresses personal information you submit or that is collected as part of Logically’s web site visit or relevant business activities. Any questions or comments about this Privacy notice or the processing of data can be directed to the Logically privacy office at privacy@Logically.com
Collection of Personal Information
When you participate in Logically’s business, webinars, demos, seminars, conference activities, we may collect information from you as described below.
- Information you voluntarily submit: Logically, as a part of your participation in above activities, we may ask you to submit Personal Information. We may combine information you submit as a part of market research with other information we have collected from you, whether on-line or off-line. We treat the combined information in accordance with this privacy notice statement. The information we process after you voluntarily submit it may include your:
- Postal addresses
- Phone numbers
- Marital status
- Social Security Number
- Credit Card Number
- Tax identification number
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- California driver’s license
- Copy of passport
- IP Address
- Educational or Academic information
- Photographs, video images, and likeness
- Sensitive Personal Information: Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you do not send or otherwise disclose to us your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, health and treatment records, or data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation. In those cases where we may request or invite you to provide the foregoing information, we will only do so with your express consent, as and when required in accordance with any applicable data protection law requirements. Where you provide us with such information without request from Logically, we reserve the right (but do not have any obligation) to erase any such information at our discretion.
- Information About Minors: Logically business activities are not intended for participation by persons under the age of 16, unless specifically stated otherwise as related to a specific market research project. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information online from persons in this age group. We reserve the right to delete any information identified as having been provided by such persons at our discretion.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use Personal Information submitted by you or otherwise collected as part of Logically market research activities for the purposes described in this privacy notice and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection. Generally, we use the information you provide to us only for the reason for which it was provided. Specifically, we may use Personal Information from or about you for:
- Improving and personalizing services
- Marketing activities
- Market research
- Call monitoring, etc.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
Logically does not sell your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information with third parties as described in this privacy notice as otherwise described at the point where we collect the information from you, including:
- to departments within Logically for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice;
- to companies or individuals that we hire to provide services to us, such as application processing, contact management, legal services, website hosting services and payment processing;
- to relevant governmental authorities to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- to affiliated corporations for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice; and
- with contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and third-party strategic partners for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Where Your Information is Processed
Logically is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, your personal information will be processed in the United States, unless you are otherwise notified related to a particular market research project.
We generally retain personal information for so long as it may be relevant for the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer period of time is required by law or Logically data retention schedule and policy.
Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
The laws in some countries require us to tell you about the lawful grounds we rely on to collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process your Personal Information. This does not apply to the categories of information for which you must provide express consent for processing, as discussed above. To the extent those laws apply, our lawful basis for processing your Personal Information is because it is necessary for the purposes of the following legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data
Your Data Rights and Choices
You have the following rights:
- Right to Know
The right to know has 2 components
- The first right-to-know component relates to personal information that is collected or sold or disclosed about a specific consumer.
- Right to Access
- A consumer can request a copy of the specific personal information that a business retains about him or her. Upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request for access, the business must provide the “specific pieces of personal information” that it retains about the consumer.
- Right to Deletion
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer. There are 9 exceptions to right of deletion.
- Right to Opt-out
- A consumer shall have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information. Mandated opt-in before sale of children’s information (under the age of 16).
- Right to Equal Services
- A business shall not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s rights under CCPA of 2018
You have the right to request access to your personal data, and the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You have the right to obtain the deletion or the restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, including when the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, except when we are required by law to maintain or otherwise process your personal data, for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights or another person.
You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal information to another party without hindrance. Where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory or law enforcement authority. You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided below. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before taking action on your request.
If you would like exercise your rights, please submit a request, you can do so by contacting us at 1-866-946-9638 or privacy@Logically.com and we will process such request with respect to any Personal Information that we are able to link to you individually based on the information that you can provide to us. These rights and options that you have with respect to Personal Information are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law.
Right to Change Privacy Notice
Logically reserves the right at any time to modify, alter, or update the terms of this Privacy Notice. Your provision of personal data to us following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed, subject to limitations under applicable law. Please review this Privacy Notice and Policy periodically, and especially before you provide any personal information to us. This Privacy Notice and Policy bot are available at the Logically website. This Privacy Notice was last updated on December 31, 2019.